Join Genoskin! We are looking for a Study Director in the US!
Genoskin’s US team is growing! Join us as a Study Director in our labs in Salem, MA.
Location: Salem, MA, USA
Type of position: Full time
Who we are:
Genoskin is a biotechnology company started in 2011. Our company has labs in Toulouse (France) and Salem (MA). We have pioneered ready-to-use testing kits leveraging standardized ex vivo human skin models. Skin models are produced from donated skin samples from plastic surgery, and remain functional and alive thanks to the use of a nourishing biological matrix. The technologies and non-clinical drug development services we offer are designed for companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, cosmetic and chemical sectors as well as for academic laboratories. Our customers secure the development of their flagship products towards clinical phases by validating the efficacy and skin toxicity in humans. Our technologies are also alternative methods to animal testing enabling us to respond positively to regulatory and ethical requirements.
Genoskin is looking for a talented Scientist / Study Director to join its growing team in Salem MA. In addition to skin pharmacology and/or skin biology background; report writing, data analysis and good communication skills are essential. The Study Director will be reporting to the CEO.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company in an exciting and fast-moving area of drug development. Candidates MUST be permanent US residents.
The primary duties of this position include the following:
- Design studies based on customers needs and feedback
- Write study plans and ensure their feasibility
- Carry out literature research related to the study project
- Establish the cost and duration of studies
- Ensure the planning, implementation, monitoring and smooth running of studies
- Participate in the drafting and validation of reference documents for the study (study plan, report, amendments)
- Lead the project team and participate directly in the experiments (production of models, culture, histology, other analyzes, etc.)
- Write study reports in accordance with the results obtained
- Write posters and scientific articles
- Represent the company in scientific conferences
- PhD qualification essential – preferably in skin physiology or skin pharmacology
- Industrial experience as a study director required
- Collaboration & communication skills working in an international team environment
- Experience in design, reporting, and interpreting research studies
- Experience within a GLP or commercial environment is advantageous
How to apply: send resume to
Comments are closed.