Internship offer: join the Business Development team in the US!
Genoskin’s US team is growing! Join our Business Development as an intern in Salem, MA.
Location: Salem, MA, USA
Type of position: Internship
Genoskin is an international biotechnology company located in Salem, MA and Toulouse, FR. We have pioneered ready-to-use assays leveraging standardized ex vivo human skin models. Our kits contain live human skin samples repurposed from plastic surgery procedures. Our platform is designed to support research in the pharmaceutical, biotech, MedTech, cosmetic and chemical industry as well as academic institutions.
Genoskin Inc, is currently seeking a dedicated, motivated intern that is looking to gain experience in the business development field.
The Intern will support the BD team and will be involved in various strategic projects. He/she should be able to communicate efficiently with his/her supervisor and team members, and participate in the business development meetings. The Intern will learn the ins and outs of B2B strategy in the life sciences industry. The position will be located at our offices in Salem, MA. The internship will not be remote.
As an intern, you will participate to the following projects:
- Implementing the database
- Market analysis
- Review client experience
- Improve internal process
- Review and improve various official documents to support BD activities
- Identify business opportunity
- Attend group meetings and generate reports
Given the current situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, you will have to:
- Strictly follow and embrace all of company’s COVID-19 safety policies.
Intern position requirements:
- Enrolled in a Massachusetts 2 or 4 year program and have completed at least 1 semester
- Enrolled in one of the following programs: Business management and Business administration programs
- Ability to understand simple scientific concepts;
- Computer savvy
- Curious and dedicated in learning how to use CRMs and other organizational tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Motivation, attitude, flexibility and versatility necessary to work in a rapidly growing startup environment
How to apply: send resume to
Comments are closed.