Internship offer: join the Marketing team in the US!
Genoskin’s US team is growing! Join our Marketing as an intern in Salem, MA.
Location: Salem, MA, USA
Type of position: Internship
Genoskin is an international biotechnology company located in Salem, MA and Toulouse, FR. We have pioneered ready-to-use assays leveraging standardized ex vivo human skin models. Our kits contain live human skin samples repurposed from plastic surgery procedures. Our platform is designed to support research in the pharmaceutical, biotech, MedTech, cosmetic and chemical industry as well as academic institutions.
Genoskin Inc, is currently seeking a dedicated, motivated intern in web marketing and communications.
The Intern will be involved in the digital marketing efforts of the company. He/she should be able to communicate efficiently with his/her supervisor and team members, and participate in the marketing meetings. The Intern will learn the ins and outs of B2B communication in the life sciences industry. The position will be located at our offices in Salem, MA. The internship will not be remote.
As an intern, you will participate to the following projects:
- Writing and scheduling LinkedIn posts
- Setting-up the LinkedIn editorial calendar for 2021
- Understanding the good practices to build an engaged audience on LinkedIn
- Create a procedure list for SEO good practices
- Audit website’s SEO and make recommendations to improve it
- Implement solutions to improve SEO upon approval from supervisors
- Master SEMrush
- Attend group meetings and report
Given the current situation regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, you will have to:
- Strictly follow and embrace all of company’s COVID-19 safety policies
Intern position requirements:
- Enrolled in a Massachusetts 2 or 4 year program and have completed at least 1 semester
- Enrolled in one of the following programs: Communication program, Marketing communication, Digital media, Business Management and Business administration programs
- Ability to understand simple scientific concepts;
- Experience with computer software such as Excel and Powerpoint
- Curious and dedicated in learning how to use analytics tools such as, but not limited to, Google analytic, SEMrush…
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Motivation, attitude, flexibility and versatility necessary to work in a rapidly growing startup environment
How to apply: send resume to
Comments are closed.