We are hiring! Come join our growing US Business Development team!
Who we are:
Genoskin (genoskin.com) is a biotechnology company started in 2011. The company has offices and labs in Toulouse (France) and Boston area (USA). We are experts in human skin. We develop and commercialize ready-to-use, standardized ex vivo human skin models testing kits with live human skin. Our products are designed for research in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medtech, cosmetic and chemical sector as well as for academic institutions.
With our unique and patented technology platform, we accelerate research and de-risk the development of pharmaceutical, biotech, cosmetic, chemical or medical device products. As an alternative to animal testing, we empower our global customers to continue to meet stringent regulatory and ethical requirements. We recently launched the first human skin model that can sustain subcutaneous injections.
Who you are:
Genoskin is seeking an outstanding Director of BD professional to join its growing US team. The full-time role will focus on developing and supporting our portfolio of partners in the Greater Boston area. You will work closely with our sales and operations teams to support the growth of our company.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision
- Drive sales within Boston area for ex-vivo models & services supporting Genoskin growth objectives.
- Work closely with other members of the global Genoskin Sales, Scientific Director, Project Management and Operational Leads to drive business.
- Apply specific growth objectives through coordination of selling efforts and targeted sales plans.
- Maintain a high level of technical and application competence and utilize this knowledge in a manner which will enable him/her to personally add value to driving business and promoting and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Commonly answers non-routine questions regarding human skin models as a mechanism to drive Business Development.
- Act as the Sales team Lead in partnership with Marketing and MARCOM teams in implementation of tactical plans supporting tradeshows and other regional events.
- Directs implementation of multidisciplinary strategies to effectively manage governance processes with key pharmaceutical partners.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Preferred Education & Experience:
- MS in Histology, Toxicology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, Biochemistry with experience in research.
- Demonstrated experience in driving business through collaborations with both field Sales team and internal Operational team. Excellent knowledge of the Biotech / Pharmaceutical Market and capability to analyze the business to provide guidance to Management team in order to drive product development opportunities.
- Exceptional selling, organization, negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience in the implementation of tactical marketing plans.
- Previous experience managing Sales (8 years minimum) in Boston area accounts. No relocation.
Office location: 4 technology way, Salem MA 01970
Travel requirements: Boston metro + tradeshows
Comments are closed.