Join Genoskin! We are opening a position as Skin Biology Scientist / Study Director
Genoskin is looking for its next Skin Biology Scientist / Study Director in Salem, MA.
Genoskin is a biotechnology company started in 2011. Our company has offices in Toulouse (France) and Salem (MA). We have pioneered ready-to-use testing kits leveraging standardized ex vivo human skin models. Skin models are produced from donated skin samples from plastic surgery, and remain functional and alive thanks to the use of a nourishing biological matrix. The technologies and services we offer are designed for companies in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, cosmetic and chemical sectors as well as for academic laboratories. Our customers secure the development of their flagship products towards clinical phases by validating the efficacy and skin toxicity in humans. Our technologies are also alternative methods to animal testing enabling us to respond positively to regulatory and ethical requirements.
Genoskin is looking for a talented person to join its growing team in Salem MA. This full-time position as Scientist / Study Director will focus on implementing and carrying out R&D studies for our clients as well as carrying out internal R&D programs. The project manager will be reporting to the company’s management. This position requires an individual with a strong background in skin biology.
The primary duties of this position include the following:
- Write study plans and ensure their feasibility.
- Carry out literature research related to the study project
- Ensure the planning, implementation, monitoring and smooth running of studies
- Participate in the drafting and validation of reference documents for the study (study plan, report, amendments)
- Establish the cost and duration of studies
- Lead the project team and participate directly in the experiments (production of models, culture, histology, other analyzes, etc.)
- Write study reports in accordance with the results obtained
- Write posters and scientific articles
- Represent company in scientific conferences
- PhD in skin biology or PhD in a related field with a strong background in skin biology
- Strong experience in skin histology, immunostaining or immunofluorescence
- Collaboration & communication skills working in an international team environment
- Experience in design, reporting, and interpreting research studies
Comments are closed.